Sunday, January 27, 2013

Teeth and walking

When Cash was about 8 months I got really sick. I wasn't able to nurse him for about 5 days. When I got a  bit better I tried to nurse him about once per day. He wasn't too interested  but would still do it for a short time. This lasted about a week or two. By 8 and a half or 9 months he was completely and totally done nursing. Kinda makes me sad. I miss the snuggle time. Cade was disinterested at this age as well. Boys are busy and have things to get into and messes to make I suppose :)
Cash is now close to 10 months and is trying to cut through 3 teeth on top- the 2 top eye teeth and one top middle tooth. (He has the two bottom teeth already.) I'm not sure if the other middle tooth will be coming soon. I feel so bad for him. He has had a runny nose and a slight fever off and on. He doesn't want to eat any little snacks or food at all. He will drink bottles still which I am happy about. I remember when Carlee was getting her eye teeth- she got little round red 'fever spots' on the skin above her lips on the outside of where the teeth were coming in at. I hope these teeth come in quickly and he continues to handle it so well.
He is walking along all the furniture like a champ. He will practically run along the couch. He will let go for a second or two and has once or twice taken a quick step. I am sure he will be walking before we know it. Or maybe he will go straight to running! :)

I think at 9 month check up Cash was 75%, 21 lbs 6 oz. I need to find the paperwork and record it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment